Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blog to check out

Please take a moment to check out Rob Wheeler's blog; we encourage you to send your story to Rob to include on his blog.

Love and Do Not Judge

Rob says:
I have taken the position not to advocate for a particular position but to challenge judgements that are to easily made concerning GLBT issues. I do challenge the notion that any Christian is in a position to judge another's action, and I do promote our obligation as human beings and as Christians to love others unconditionally. I also question whether it is possible, as many fundamentalist Christians argue, to "love the sinner but hate the sin."

I am also looking for stories of persons and families that have faced such issues both of love and of judgment and consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment